Overview of ADIT-NMR
Instructions for first-time users of ADIT-NMR
Before proceeding with your deposition, it will be useful to have on hand the
- Chemical description of the molecules in the system studied.
- Residue sequences for polymers
- Sequence database reference for the biological molecule(s)
- Atom and bond lists for ligands and non-standard residues
- List of contents for at least a representative sample
- List of experimental conditions (temperature, pH, etc)
- A list of names to use for each sample and each set of experiemental conditions
- ASCII file(s) containing chemical shift assignments or coupling
constants, preferably in NMR-STAR format, but ASCII files containing tables with
tab or comma delimited fields will be accepted.
NMR-STAR, the data exchange format used by BMRB, is a flexible version of the CIF format used by PDB.
A full description of the NMR-STAR format is available from the
BMRB web site.
Data entered here will be converted by software into the NMR-STAR format.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us.